Delete all partitions
Deleting all partition will spare more space for other usage or re-arrange hard disk. This function can release one key to delete all.
Attention: Formatting existing partitions will delete all the information, so copy necessary files or information before formatting, especially when you delete all the partitions.
1. Launch MiniAide Magic Partition Tool
2. Select the disk that you want to clear in main window, right click it and select “Delete All Partitions” to invoke the related dialog.
3. Click “OK”, when confirming.
4. By clicking OK you’ll add a pending operation of clear disk, and the disk will become a full unallocated space, and then this will be graphically represented in the main window.
5. To save the changes, click “Apply”> “Proceed”> “yes”.
If the current disk is a system disk, we suggest you do not clear the system disk. Otherwise, your PC can not boot on the next time.