“My hard disk has three partitions (system partition, data partition 1, unallocated space, data partition 2), I want to add unallocated space to the system partition, how to solve it?”
If you encounter such a problem MiniAide Magic Partition can solve it with the function of resizing partition. In fact, it is so easy to merge unallocated space beside other partitions to the partition which you want to extend by moving partition.
How to move a partition with partition manager software?
Partition manager software – MiniAide Magic Partition provides “Move partition”. The following is step-by-step to move a partition.
1. Choose right edition of MiniAide Magic Partition and install it. After that, launch MiniAide Magic Partition.
2. Choose the partition you want to move, right click it and then choose “Resize/Move partition”.
3. Move the mouse to the pane that symbolizes the partition you have selected, keep clicking and drag it forwards, the unallocated space will be before this partition.
Also, inputting the number in the two fields directly can change the position of the partition, and using the corresponding up-down button of the two can make a jiggle.
4. After click “OK”, you are able to see a preview of this operation.
5. After you click “Apply”, the partition will be moved successfully.